– If you know it’s bad for you and you know you will eventually eat it and it consumes you and you do not have self control with that item being in your house………… -> Do not even have it in your house. Throw it out. #Likeacrazyperson.
– Intermittent Fasting works very well for A LOT of people and is misunderstood by A LOT of people in regards to what it really is or how to add it in. Let’s set up a Zoom call 🙂
– You don’t need to snack all the time… read a chapter or paragraph of a book every time you get a craving. #It’sMental. #ChangeTheHabit.
– You likely don’t need to eat as much food as you think you do. Portion control is tough (I am aware!) but you can do it. Period. #leftovers 🙂
– Walking after dinner is great for digestion and it’s what the cool kids are doing.
– Eat less sugar. Then the next day, try to eat less. Then the next day try to eat less sugar.. etc…..
That’s all for now.
Love Coach Dan