How to make progress….
- Get your shit together with food. It doesn’t have to be hard. If not now, when?
- Show up to the gym more often. 4 + times a week, every week, WOD while on vacation.
- Listen to your coaches with how to tailor workouts.
- Have a better attitude. Don’t complain or ugh or anything… Get to work and be grateful you get to.
- Work harder, likely much harder, likely at most or all things in the gym.
- Do mobility.
- Seriously, get your shit together with food.
- Continue to work around strains, bumps, injuries. You’re limited, not dead.
- Don’t think about it or talk about it for too long…Take action on it. Work for it.
- Think, Speak and Act with a positive light. Never self deprecate.
Nutrition help: Tatianaarmero@crossfitstreets.com is our resident Nutritionist. Yes, her services cost money but look at it as in an investment in your future. Becoming a better you. A more sustainable you, a more educated you, a more in tune with yourself you…. Someone once said “If you could do it alone, you would have done it already”…