Saturday August 25/18
1 mile Run
1 mile Run
- We will have multiple scaled options for todays workout 🙂
- Please, no failed reps in the workout today. Go at a steady and smart pace.
- Today is a 50 min cap on but if you are on the run when the cap hits you can finish your run.
- Classes may run over a little today.
- We will be providing free bottled water (and tap water), BCAA courtesy of 5Star4mula, veg and fruit platter and we’ll be cooking burgers and sausage from 9a-12p.
In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005. This workout was one of Mike’s favorites and he’d named it “Body Armor”. From here on it will be referred to as “Murph” in honor of the focused warrior and great American who wanted nothing more in life than to serve this great country and the beautiful people who make it what it is. Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run. If you’ve got a twenty pound vest or body armor, perhaps wear it.
Elanda before and after 27km’s of kayak, trail running and mountain biking in under 3 hours. We love seeing you do cool stuff outside the gym. Keep sending pictures 🙂