Wednesday, December 26/18
- Sat, Dec 29th is a New Years theme workout. Regular class schedule
- Get the SugarWOD app to help you track your workouts. It’s very easy and helps you stay connected.
- Get on the What’s App group chat. We have a Ladies and Guys group chat, as a coach 🙂
- Mon, Dec 31st at 10am: Frosty 5km Run
- We are CLOSED Dec 25, Dec 26, Jan 1. Check the white board for holiday schedule.
- Rowing Club with Coach DJ starts on Tues, Jan 8th. Limited spots available.
- “Bring a Friend” WOD is happening on Fri, Jan 11th at 7pm.
- Journal January: Keep a FOOD JOURNAL for the entire month.
- Private Training: Do you need help with lifting? Gymnastics? Mobility? Nutrition? We can help. You need to ask us then continue to put work in after we meet to get results. It’s tough, gritty, a grind but, you get results on the other side.
- Sat, Feb 2nd: CrossFit Streets Five Year Anniversary PARTY. Stay tuned.
- The 2019 CrossFit Open is coming. You are likely signing up ; ) No one is going to The CrossFit Games but we are sure going to have some fun.